We are in search of an energetic and enthusiastic ICT Administrator to join us on a 12 month full time contract, who will embody our values Customer Driven, Listen Loudly, Dare to Try and Deliver on Promises. You will also understand that these values are Activ's point of difference to our customers and work colleagues. They are the reason we come to work and why we keep coming back. All of these combined help each of us make a difference in the lives of those we work with.
About the role:
Reporting to the ICT manager, the purpose of this role is to ensure all Activ Digital and ICT systems, network & infrastructure (Digital & ICT service) are accessible, maintained, monitored and secured across all Activ locations. The role is responsible for the configuration, maintenance and administration of digital & technical components including data centres, networks, security, voice, video, and the cloud environment.
Why join the Activ team?
At Activ, we love what we do and are proud to be a part of the largest provider of disability support services in Western Australia. Come and join the ambitious Digital & ICT Team rolling out market leading Technologies such as Cisco Meraki across 100 locations. In this role you will have an opportunity to learn & deploy the solutions.
If you believe you have the skills that will compliment our passionate team who live and breath Activ’s values, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure a reliable, accessible, and secure Digital & ICT service;
- Undertake Digital & ICT project work including advising, scoping, designing solutions & documentation;
- Ensure any work is undertaken to reduce or eliminate any unplanned system outages;
- Manage & Maintain Network Infrastructure including, design and development and integration;
- Conduct assessment of the existing Unified Communications systems and make suggestions regarding improvements and upgrades;
- Act as the escalation point for troubleshooting and fault-finding within complex unified comms network and security solutions.
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the ICT Infrastructure (Server, Network, Storage, Security, Voice, Video and Data Centre) Management;
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or a related discipline and/or a Certificate/Diploma in Networking/Computer Science;
- Certified practitioner in ITIL or working towards certification is advantageous;
- Experience with installing, upgrading, and maintaining Cisco Unified Communications products including CUCM, CUC, Cisco Contact Centre, Unity and Cisco WebEx Teams/Meetings Platform;
- Experience with IP telephony & video conferencing across large and complex geographical and technical environments;
- Experience with Cisco NGFW (Next Generation Firewall) and Cisco ISE;
- Sound understanding of security standards and frameworks such as AS/NZS/IEC 27001/2 & Government Information Security Manual;
- Broad knowledge of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems);
- Network hardware installation & configuration;
- Security & firewall administration.
What we offer
- Supportive team environment with opportunities to learn and grow
- Salary sacrificing options available of up to $15,900 per annum
- Up to $2,650 per annum tax free meal and entertainment card
- Flexible hybrid work options
- An accepting and open environment to work in and thrive
Diversity and Inclusion
Ensuring we have a diverse and inclusive workforce that reflects the community we serve is important to us. We are committed to an accessible and equitable workforce and encourage people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Flexible working arrangements
We recognise the importance of having a work-life balance that is tailored to our people's needs. We value flexible working arrangements to empower staff to perform at their best through balancing their work and other commitments.
How to apply
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete pre-employment screening, including a video interview, employment reference checks, police clearance, NDIS workers screening check and Australian working rights check.
In line with the WA Government mandate, COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for people employed by the disability services sector. Activ is required to comply with this Government mandate, which means that all Activ staff, including supported employees, corporate staff and volunteers must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and receive booster shots at the required intervals.
Activ reserves the right to remove advertising and/or commence the selection process prior to the application close date.