Job no: 493644
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
Activ is a disability sector-leading, established organisation seeking like-minded individuals to join us in supporting people with disability to achieve their goals. We understand that living and working with disability is both challenging and rewarding. At Activ we commit to supporting you to provide the best experience for our customers and be responsive to their needs.
Why choose this job?
We are currently seeking to appoint an Analyst on a fixed term basis to assist with the maintenance and optimisation of the organisation’s applications suite. Reporting to the Applications Manager, this role will be responsible for liaising with the business to deliver the ongoing support and enhancements of Activ’s line of business applications. In addition, the successful applicant will provide all users with support, guidance and training on the effective use of the system. Key to the success of the role will be the ability to successfully gain cooperation with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation through effective communication and negotiation skills.
Key duties include:
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of Activ’s business and translating business requirements into effective system usage
- Assisting with the ongoing maintenance and improvement of the application suite
- Being the primary contact with the business and consulting with the business to ensure the effectiveness of the systems are maximised and any concerns are addressed
- Questioning existing processes to ensure they are still relevant to the business and add value and championing business improvement initiatives
- Providing training and education to users when changes are made to the systems to ensure the rationale is communicated and all users understand how the changes impact their role;
What you need?
- Tertiary qualifications in information systems, business, management, statistics or related discipline
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a medium/large organisation in an applications role
- Experience operating service desk software management tools is desirable
- Hands on experience supporting Net applications
How to apply:
We take a “person-centred” approach to recruitment by encouraging our customers to be involved in the hiring process. To apply, please select the 'apply for this job' button below to submit your resume and covering letter. We look forward to receiving your application.
To deliver the best service for our customers we strive toward a workforce that reflects the diverse community that we support. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Activ may remove advertising and/or commence the recruitment process prior to the application close date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend