HR Business Partner
Job no: 493615
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
Activ is the largest disability support provider in Western Australia registered under the NDIS. We provide individualised services for people living with disability and their families. Activ was founded in 1951 by a group of families who wanted more for their children who lived with disability and had become marginalised by society. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in supporting our customers to achieve their goals. We want leading experts to use their skills to help enrich the lives of our customers and society as a whole.
About the job
The People and Quality team comprises of Human Resources, Occupational Safety and Health and our registered training organisation, Activ Pathways. The People and Quality team are responsible for strategically guiding and leading the delivery of best practice People and Quality outcomes across the organisation. The portfolio focuses specifically on strategic human resources, capability development, health and safety, customer liaison and quality.
We are currently seeking to appoint and Employee Relations Specialist to guide and support the organisation in Employee Relations best practice strategies. This includes case management, providing guidance and support to the HR team. The position will support the achievement of business objectives while mitigating risk.
- Provide guidance and advice to leaders across the organisation on ER matters
- Providing coaching to leaders and the HR Business Partners on complex ER matters
- Responding to escalated queries from across the organisation
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with team leaders to enable effective resolution of case management
- Keeping abreast of any legislative, award or regulatory changes that impact Activ and actioning accordingly
What you need?
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or other related discipline
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in HR within a medium or large organisation, along with significant experience in employee relations
- Strong Case management experience which includes end to end case management
What we offer:
- Wembley location – Onsite Parking with end of trip facilities
- Flexible working culture
- Market Competitive salary + Attractive Salary Packaging Options
- Values based organisation
How to apply:
To apply, please select the 'apply for this job' button below to submit your resume and covering letter. Closing date is 18th November, however the position could close earlier should sufficient applications be received.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend