Assistant Production Coordinator - Timber Manufacturing
Job no: 493592
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Manufacturing, Trades and Services
Activ is the largest disability support provider in Western Australia. We provide individualised services for people living with disability and their families. Services we offer include accommodation, employment, training and education, short-term accommodation, and community. Activ was founded in 1951 by a group of families who wanted more for their children who lived with disability and had become marginalised by society. Today, we support over 2,000 individuals and their families across WA.
About the job
Assist the production coordinator to meet productivity targes and objectives. Ensure quality and compliance to standards for disability services and maintaining a safe work environment for staff.
This is a permanent full time position.
- Develop work schedules
- Maintain quality assurance certifications
- Ensure inventory and consumables are kept to required volumes
- Ensure machinery maintenance is updated
What you will need
- A trade qualification in timber manufacturing or equivalent – essential
- Current C class Drivers License and current forklift licence – essential
- Lean six sigma experience in an operations environment preferred
- Demonstrated experience in production planning and coordination
- Demonstrated supervisory experience working in a production environment
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Award rates $57,086 base + salary packaging benefit upto $15,900 + super 9.5%
- Opportunity to work in a high growth sector with career development opportunity
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
The successful candidate will be requested to attend orientation in Perth
We understand that unique perspectives, ideas and contributions only strengthen our workforce and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace of the future. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
Activ reserves the right to remove advertising and/or commence the selection process prior to the application close date 25 January 2020.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend