NDIS Programme Manager
Job no: 493579
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Categories: Executive Management & Consulting
- 12 month contract – Potential to extend
- Wembley Based Location – Onsite Parking
- Values based organisation - Flexible working culture
Activ is the largest disability support provider in Western Australia registered under the NDIS. We provide individualised services for people living with disability and their families. Activ was founded in 1951 by a group of families who wanted more for their children who lived with disability and had become marginalised by society.
We have an exciting opportunity to be part of our program of work to meet the needs of our business heading into 2020, and to continue to support our 2000 + customers to achieve their goals. We are looking for an NDIS specialist who is keen to utilise their sector knowledge to be part of the project team at Activ Foundation.
About the job
This is a 12-month full time position to start immediately.
Reporting to the Strategy Implementation Manager and working with the Project Management Office, you will be responsible for the management of a Programme of Work approach relevant to NDIS readiness and as such will be liaising with all divisional areas across the organisation, to track, monitor and ensure progress of all planned activity relevant to NDIS readiness is achieved on time and on budget;
As the Programme Manager you will;
- Develop project plans and schedules;
- Coordinate a large transformational program of work congruent to strategic direction;
- Develop communication and change management plans, with the assistance of key stakeholders;
- Gathering relevant data, undertaking analysis and develop recommendations;
- Mapping resource need for projects and managing projects to strict deadline and to budget;
- Identify and investigate business gaps as necessary across the organisation, inclusive of resourcing, processes and capability working cross functionally to determine appropriate solutions;
- Manage project governance and quality assurance to ensure projects are on track to meet deadlines and meet required outcome;
- Complete reporting to Senior Management as required.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years’ NDIS experience
- Effective communication, facilitation and stakeholder management skills to engage people at all levels of the organisation;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Strong attention to detail and delegation skills;
- Disability/Aged Care sector experience;
- Project Management and or coordination experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary + salary packaging;
- Flexible working arrangements is supported
- Diversity and inclusivity within a supportive team all working towards the same goal
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We understand that unique perspectives, ideas and contributions only strengthen our workforce and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace of the future. We encourage you to apply.
Activ reserves the right to remove advertising and/or commence the selection process prior to the application close date of 11th November.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend