Organisational Development Specialist
Job no: 493522
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Human Resources
Activ is the largest disability support provider in Western Australia registered under the NDIS. We provide individualised services for people living with disability and their families. Activ was founded in 1951 by a group of families who wanted more for their children who lived with disability and had become marginalised by society. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in supporting our customers to achieve their goals.
About the job
Reporting to the Organisational Development Manager, the Organisational Development Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of best practice organisational development solutions that meet the requirements of capability and culture development, employee engagement, and succession planning and leadership development.
- Understanding the overall organisational strategy and delivering against the OD strategy/business plan to meet agreed milestones.
- Coordinating, facilitating and evaluating success of internal leadership development programs
- Designing and facilitating OD solutions with internal colleagues and leaders
- Partnering with leaders to implement engagement initiatives driving cultural shifts across the organisation
- Developing competency frameworks and ensuring that consultation has taken place with both the Operational, HR and Training teams to create role clarity and clear development pathways across all roles
- Ensuring excellent communication and relationships are established and maintained with internal and external customers
- Designing toolkits in line with the employee lifecycle to support the HR Business partner team and facilitating sessions as appropriate
- Being responsible for employee recognition programs, supporting the yearly staff awards ceremony and Activ Futures Committee (Engagement Champions)
- Working on various projects as part of the broader People & Quality team
What we are looking for
- A "can-do" attitude with excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate others
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management, Education or other related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Organisational Development professional.
- Previous experience as a HR Business Partner (desirable)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent (desirable)
- Accreditation in Human Synergistics products (desirable)
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunity to make a positive impact with a progressive team
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working conditions supported
- Up to $16,000 per annum tax free salary packaging
Click apply and attach a CV and cover letter.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a one way video interview, a medical, police clearance check and Australian working rights check.
We understand that unique perspectives, ideas and contributions only strengthen our workforce and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace of the future. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
Activ reserves the right to remove advertising and/or commence the selection process prior to the application close date
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend