Employee Coordinator Rockingham
Job no: 492321
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Lower South Metro
Categories: Administration & Office Support
- Excellent opportunity with one of WA’s Largest NFP’s
- Full Time position based in Rockingham
- Up to $16,0000 per annum tax free
Activ is a disability sector-leading, established organisation seeking like-minded individuals to join us in supporting people with disability to achieve their goals. We believe in the potential of the people that we support, their dreams, goals and aspirations.
Why you’ll choose this job
A fantastic opportunity exists for a motivated and service-orientated individual who demonstrates a practical approach to their work and is a contributing team member. As an Employee Coordinator, you will be responsible for the recruitment, assessment, career planning and training of people with disability, to assist them to achieve their career goals.
Key duties include:
- Identifying Supported Employees personal strengths and work to develop their skills and achieve their goals
- Experience in recruitment, training and report writing
- Experience in initiating ideas on new ways to achieve tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting production staff by working on the floor or by supervising a team of employees
- Advising and supporting production staff on effective training methodologies, training aids/job modifications and positive support and behavioural strategies that can maximise employee job satisfaction and production output
- Sound understanding the W.A. Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) legislation
- Collaboratively work with Site Manager through budgeting process to identify and plan financial return
What you’ll need?
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment - desirable
- Qualification or experience in Community Services (disability), Training or related sectors
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Demonstrated experience in case management
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and executing learning and development programs
- Current ‘C' class driver's licence
We take a “person-centred” approach to recruitment by encouraging our customers to be involved in the hiring process. To apply, please select the 'apply for this job' button below to submit your resume and covering letter. We look forward to receiving your application.
To deliver the best service for our customers we strive toward a workforce that reflects the diverse community that we support. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Activ may remove advertising and/or commence the recruitment process prior to the application close date of 24th January 2019
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend