Casual Property Care Supervisor
Job no: 492317
Work type: Casual
Location: East Metro
Categories: Trades and Services
- Casual Opportunity
- East Metro Location (with the ability to travel South Metro to cover shifts)
- Current Western Australian ‘LR’ Licence will be highly regarded
Activ is a disability sector-leading, established organisation seeking like-minded individuals to join us in supporting people with disability to achieve their goals. We believe in the potential of the people that we support, their dreams, goals and aspirations.
Why you’ll choose this job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Casual Property Care Supervisor to partner with Activ to assist people living with disability achieve their dreams and pursue a better life. The position is responsible for the direct supervision, training and support to employees in compliance with the National Standards for Disability Services, to achieve the supported employment services and production objectives for a designated area.We take a “person-centred” approach to recruitment by encouraging our customers to be involved in the hiring process. This approach enables our customers to assist with the selection of candidates who will work with them to achieve their goals now, and in the future.
Key duties include:
- Providing leadership and supervision to employees in their specific duties as required, to ensure production, quality objectives and compliance with Disability Standards are met.
- Encouraging and supporting employees by developing tools to assist with task learning/completion, to ensure production targets are met on time.
- Assisting the Production Coordinator to plan work onsite, set targets and allocate resources to meet our contractual obligations;
- Monitoring materials required to meet contractual obligations and manage stock levels accordingly
- Administration duties and mandatory daily reports
What you’ll need?
- Trade Certificate, Manufacturing or Horticulture related studies would be desirable.
- Experience in a Supervisory role leading medium teams, preferably within a Horticulture or Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices;
- Current Western Australian ‘LR’ Licence – highly regarded;
- Proven administration and computer literacy skills.
A few extras to help you decide:
You will receive a competitive salary, including generous salary packaging benefits, and professional development opportunities.
We take a “person-centred” approach to recruitment by encouraging our customers to be involved in the hiring process. To apply, please select the 'apply for this job' button below to submit your resume and covering letter. We look forward to receiving your application.
Activ may remove advertising and/or commence the recruitment process prior to the application close date of 22nd January 2019 Reference #492317
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend