Customer Operations Manager East Metro
Job no: 492315
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: East Metro
Categories: Operations Management
- Leadership Position Delivering High Quality Customer Outcomes
- Career Defining Position in a High Growth Sector
- East Metro location with Excellent Salary Packaging options
Activ is a disability sector-leading, established organisation seeking like-minded individuals to join us in supporting people with disability to achieve their goals. We understand that living and working with disability is both challenging and rewarding. At Activ we commit to supporting you to provide the best experience for our customers and be responsive to their needs.
Why choose this job?
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager of Operations North, Activ’s Customer Operations Managers enable balanced distribution and seamless experiences across multiple accommodation, community and supported employment services within a defined region.
The position manages implementation and delivery of an integrated customer service model with a customer case management approach promoting quality service delivery management, financial management and people management across Accommodation, Community and Employment.
Key duties include:
- Managing and delivery of policies and programs within the context of the overall Operations plan;
- Managing operating and capital budgets to ensure sustainable services are achieved;
- Leading the north- east metro operational teams to effectively deliver service activities to diverse customer groups;
- Developing and monitoring the Operational targets to accurately reflect achievements and deliver reports to the area General Manager;
- Ensuring seamless customer experience and relationship management approach is implemented across the area;
- Building operational capability by developing the team to achieve high levels of competent performance.
What you’ll need?
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (or equivalent professional experience)
- Significant demonstrated experience in an operational management role involving financial management, people management and change management with extensive experience managing large teams
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to make commercially sound business decisions
- Demonstrated experience with contract management and compliance
- Proven budget planning and monitoring experience
How to apply:
To apply, please select the 'apply for this job' button below to submit your resume and covering letter.
To deliver the best service for our customers we strive toward a workforce that reflects the diverse community that we support. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Activ may remove advertising and/or commence the recruitment process prior to the application close date of 18 January 2019.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend